Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotel Rooms

I like travelling and staying in hotels from time to time. I take pictures of hotel rooms, especially of the windows. I really like those old windows that you can push upwards (we don't have them in Germany). The nicest hotel pool that I have discovered so far belongs to the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas. I guess it is from the sixties, and it has a beautiful shape. 

Ich mag Reisen und von Zeit zu Zeit mag ich es in Hotels zu übernachten. Ich fotografiere gern Hotelzimmer, besonders die Fenster. Ich finde die alten amerikanischen Fenster toll, die man nach oben aufschieben kann. Und der hübscheste Hotelpool, den ich bisher entdeckt habe, gehört zum Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas. Die Form sieht nach den 60ern aus – einfach schön. 

















1 comment: